Saturday, August 19, 2017

THE BASE BETRAYED : "THE TRUMP PRESIDENCY THAT WE FOUGHT FOR, AND WON, IS OVER"

As soon as Bomber Trump started to pick swamp-dwellers, I knew.

As soon as Bomber Trump received the support of Kissinger and Bilderberg, and when I discovered that Trump worshipped Kissinger, I knew.

As soon as Bomber Trump started to renege on all those campaign promises, I knew.

As soon as Bomber Trump committed treason in Riyadh, I knew.

As soon as I found out just how close Bomber Trump is to Newt "Mr New World Order" Gingrich, I knew.

As soon as I found out the real history of Bomber Trump, the history that the beguiled dupes over at Infowars refuse to tell their beguiled dupes, the history that the CIA-controlled mainstream media refuse to tell their beguiled dupes, I knew.

As soon as Bomber Trump said that Netanyahu was "a great guy", I knew.

And when Bomber Trump didn't fire his Bilderberg Four, and instead picked yet more CFR, I knew.

I knew.

I told y'all.

Here is what Bannon has said:
“The Trump presidency that we fought for, and won, is over,” Bannon said Friday, shortly after confirming his departure. “We still have a huge movement, and we will make something of this Trump presidency. But that presidency is over. It’ll be something else. And there’ll be all kinds of fights, and there’ll be good days and bad days, but that presidency is over.”

[source : Bannon: 'The Trump Presidency That We Fought For, and Won, Is Over.', Weekly Standard, http://www.weeklystandard.com/bannon-the-trump-presidency-that-we-fought-for-and-won-is-over./article/2009355#.WZdoRD_V9cY, 18th August 2017]

It's over.

The base has been betrayed.

But all that Alex Jones can do is pretend that a goblin threw boiling coffee over him, when in fact he shows no signs of pain or scolding.





No comments: