Friday, April 14, 2017

PURLEAZE DO NOT TELL ME TRUMP IS MAKING GOLF GREAT AGAIN THIS WEEKEND OF ALL WEEKENDS

Trump : so, whaya think, Tommy? A six iron?

Tommy (the caddy) : No. More like a 5, but give it a bit less than your usual?

[phone rings. It's McMaster]

McMaster : Mister President.

Trump : I'm just about to hit a 5 iron, Herb. What is it? It'd better be good!

McMaster : It's North Korea, Mister President. They've tested that nuke, sir. Like we thought they would.

Trump : Ah well. I can't get up to DC until Tuesday, Herb. Just drop another MOAB on that test site, will ya? I'll deal with this on Tuesday. You know I love my golf down here.

McMaster : Yes, Sir! Mister President!

[Trump puts the phone down.]

Trump : Now. Where was I? Tommy. Are you sure 'bout that 5? I still think a 6 would be enough.

No comments: