Sunday, February 19, 2017

WHILE TRUMP ATTACKS THE MEDIA AGAIN PENCE TELLS NATO TRUMP LOVES THEM BIGLY

That was some performance last night by Trump.

I almost fell for it.

But then I remembered the network that spawned him: the extreme rightist Zionist/CIA/FBI/Mossad/mob network that assassinates presidents and procures children for the CIA to abuse.

I also remembered that Trump bought the well known CIA/Mossad/mob money laundering front Resorts International, and then he got busted for money laundering...TWICE!!

And I also remembered that he used to host underage-sex-and-cocaine parties where old men would screw underage female wannabe models, and where Trump himself was "a f****** beast...getting laid like crazy".

And I also remembered that he said he was going to drain the swamp but he has surrounded himself with members of Bilderberg, CFR, The Trilateral Commission, Skull and Bones, and Goldman Sachs.

And I also remembered that despite pushing an image of being the great patriot, both he and his daughter Ivanka have their products manufactured in cheap Communist Chinese sweatshops.

And I also remembered that he ran for the Presidency to save Israel from Iran, and that Israel needs a great America to make Greater Israel.

So I asked myself, why would Trump put on such a great performance? After all, he is a showman.

And then I remembered that on the campaign trail he went on about NATO quite a lot: NATO is useless; NATO is obsolete, he was going to pull out of NATO, etc, etc, etc.

But what did VP Mike Pence tell NATO yesterday?

"Today, on behalf of President Trump, I bring you this assurance: the United States of America strongly supports NATO and will be unwavering in our commitment to this transatlantic alliance,...This is President Trump's promise: we will stand with Europe today and every day, because we are bound together by the same noble ideals – freedom, democracy, justice and the rule of law,...Know this: the United States will continue to hold Russia accountable, even as we search for new common ground, which as you know, President Trump believes can be found,"

Pence went to say, but you've gotta cough up a bit more.


No comments: