Sunday, October 09, 2016

DID TRUMP ACTUALLY SAY THIS?

Did he actually say this?

“You think about him [Clinton] and the women. How about me with the women? Can you imagine?” - DONALD TRUMP

A close friend of publicity-loving developer Donald Trump claims he is “toying” with running for president as the candidate of Ross Perot’s Reform Party, Newsweek magazine reports.

The report comes a few days after Trump told CNBC that he doesn’t like the idea of running for the White House – but boasts that voters might like his women better than President Clinton’s.

“People want me to [run for president] all the time … I don’t like it,” Trump said on CNBC’s “Hardball.”

“Can you imagine how controversial I’d be? You think about him [Clinton] and the women. How about me with the women? Can you imagine?”

CNBC’s Chris Matthews then quipped, with a nod at Clinton’s games with Monica Lewinsky: “You might be close, but there’s no cigar.”

That prompted Trump to shoot back: “Yeah. They might like my women better, too.”

[source : Trump 'toys' with Prez run, New York Post, http://nypost.com/1999/07/12/trump-toys-with-prez-run/, 12th July 1999]

I really hope that Clinton and Trump expose each other for the frauds that they are, they both get deselected, and Sanders gets the Dem nomination and wins so he can sort out Wall Street and Israel.

No comments: